Hello,

So I already did the registration for the booth Chemnitzer Linux-Tage.

 http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2011/

They need 2 persons for the registration. So I used Michal Hrusecky as the
second person.
They do that to make sure the booth is always manned with a person. They have
high quality standards there. So there is a limit for the booth personal too.
They have that because they offer a full service package for all contributors
to the event, means place to sleep, breakfast, lunch, backstage area and the
social event for free.

So if someone like to be there and help on the booth step forward. fifo system
;)

So far as I know Saigkill and Kai-Uwe Behrmann plans an second booth with
openSUSE medical and Oyranos, hope they get an full time booth. The can surly
use an 3rd person (more I dont think they get for it)

I also proposed 2 talks (A-Z Guide, openSUSE 11.4) and a workshop (Inkscape),
so far as I know maybe one of it get denied (because they think its to much
for one person). There is definitly place for more!!! So if someone like todo
the 11.4 talk, would be ok. But we have definitly more, someone should do SUSE
Studio and OBS!

br gnokii