Am Mittwoch 05 Januar 2011, 11:27:04 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> Am Montag, 3. Januar 2011, 16:33:53 schrieb S.Kemter:
>
> > I also proposed 2 talks (A-Z Guide, openSUSE 11.4) and a workshop
> > (Inkscape), so far as I know maybe one of it get denied (because they
> > think its to much for one person). There is definitly place for more!!!
> > So if someone like todo the 11.4 talk, would be ok. But we have
> > definitly more, someone should do SUSE Studio and OBS!
>
> I have submitted an OBS talk now.
>
> thanks for reminding me!
> adrian

cool hope Pavol and Miska get there OBS workshop, so far as I know Alex Graf
made an proposal to and Klaas planned one to.

There is only one problem, our board heros killed yesterday my opensuse
mailaddress. Made all proposals booth, talks everything with it.

And not only them for CLT, also made Augsburg and GLT with it. They dont use a
system where I can change my address so cant communicate with the organizers.

br gnokii