On Monday, January 03, 2011 07:59:35 am Manu Gupta wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-01-03 at 14:58 +0100, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Wow, didn't know that. Why is there no link on our frontpage to this?!?!?
>
> Reason being we do not have infinite bandwidth.. it does not work always

It worked once directly from the browser, and I was asking myself how long it
will survive.

The fact is that something like that should be available, but, most likely, on
much stronger infrastructure and lesser naivety, like request not to change
default passwords. One prankster, or "competitor", and no other can access a
demo.

I'm not sure was I able to use demo to browse the Internet, but:
- if yes, then it would work nicely as open-bot, open-spam-server and what
not.
- if not, what is use of such demo.

--
Regards,