On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 00:12 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
> Recently a discussion with Alberto P got me into  afew details about
> SUSE Studio
> 1. I add a single package, then it is not openSUSE, I have to debrand
> it.
> 3. So what about the derivatives we have
> 4. We promote it, but is not wrong?
> 5. Can we have better rules from openSUSE with respect to SUSE Studio,
> ie we as a community as accept it irrespective of SUSE Studio
>

> Regards
> Manu

This is actually a question that needs to be addressed to the Board, as
the board is responsible for clarifying trademark guidelines, and
Alberto did in fact raise this question previously.   Unfortunately, our
predecessor chair felt this was not a matter that needed attention, and
I already have it on my plate to bring it up at the next trademarks
discussion of the Board, as there are a variety of things related to
trademark that we need to clarify.

Thanks for reminding us.

Bryen