On Wednesday 05 January 2011 10:34:02 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 04, 2011 07:42:36 pm Manu Gupta wrote:
> > Recently a discussion with Alberto P got me into  afew details about
> > SUSE Studio
> > 1. I add a single package, then it is not openSUSE, I have to debrand
> > it.
> > 3. So what about the derivatives we have
> > 4. We promote it, but is not wrong?
> > 5. Can we have better rules from openSUSE with respect to SUSE Studio,
> > ie we as a community as accept it irrespective of SUSE Studio
>
> The SUSE Studio team run into this quite often and Cornelius from the team
> wanted to write up a proposal on how to change the rules.

Yes, I actually started to draft a proposal for changing the trademark
guidelines to better address these kind of questions. My plan is to present
that on the opensuse-project mailing list for feedback and further discussion,
when the draft is ready. I hope to do that in the next one or two weeks.

--
Cornelius Schumacher <csc...@suse.de>