Hi mates,

I'd like to inform you that an article featuring OBS and SUSE Studio
which I wrote appeared in the February issue of the popular Japanese
tech magazine called "Software Design" (it's a magazine on the market
sold at bookstores). :-)

The article is a part of the special topic "Learn essence of Linux and
distributions - Foundation for an understanding of Linux distributions"
and the title is "openSUSE Build Service & SUSE Studio - Let's create
our own 'distributions'!".

You can see the table of contents by clicking "目次" ("Table of
contents" in Japanese) tag on
http://gihyo.jp/magazine/SD/archive/2011/201102
and find the words "openSUSE Build Service & SUSE Studio" at the
midpoint of the page.
# Sorry, only Japanese is available. :-P

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/