On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 14:11 +0900, Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
> Hi mates,
>
> I'd like to inform you that an article featuring OBS and SUSE Studio
> which I wrote appeared in the February issue of the popular Japanese
> tech magazine called "Software Design" (it's a magazine on the market
> sold at bookstores). :-)
>
> The article is a part of the special topic "Learn essence of Linux and
> distributions - Foundation for an understanding of Linux distributions"
> and the title is "openSUSE Build Service & SUSE Studio - Let's create
> our own 'distributions'!".
>
> You can see the table of contents by clicking "目次" ("Table of
> contents" in Japanese) tag on
> http://gihyo.jp/magazine/SD/archive/2011/201102
> and find the words "openSUSE Build Service & SUSE Studio" at the
> midpoint of the page.
> # Sorry, only Japanese is available. :-P
>
> Best,
>
> --
> _/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
> _/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/
> _/_/ mail: helios_reds_at_gmx.net / irc: HeliosReds _/_/
> _/_/                http://blog.zaq.ne.jp/opensuse/ _/_/

That's fantastic news!  Congratulations and thanks for making it happen.

I'm having a little idea in my head now that for some slideshows (like
in booth) we can display different language articles to show how
openSUSE is all over the world.   Could be a great opportunity to show
our global presence.

Thanks again Satoru!

Bryen