We made some origami Geekos at some of the events we attended as Greek
openSUSE community and it had great success and I am not talking only
for the kids... ;-)
Maybe it would be a good idea to make some in Scale and all of us see
the peoples reaction. I will bring along my Geeko-usb
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11712634/100906_123913.jpg) and definitely I
could make some origami Geekos to bring along too.
Kostas

2011/2/9 James Mason <bear...@opensuse.org>:
> Just out of curiosity, has anyone made the origami geeko (
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_materials#Booth_Things
> http://tora-no-andoresu.deviantart.com/#/d2qzgto ) with a smaller foil
> before ( http://amzn.com/B003MAOCEA ) ?
>
> I think origami is a fun way for kids to understand open source; they
> can see the how of the toy, not just the what, and even
> make/remake/alter it themselves.
>
> - James Mason 'bear454'
> --

http://opensuse.gr