Am 12.02.2011 21:43, schrieb jdd:
better make this with a windows logo :-))
+1

Why we don´t make something absoloute crazy. An apple and a chameleon have to run away to save their lives. Both see a window. Whereas the apple have been seen by the catcher, the chameleon change his colour and can hide himself and save his life. I know it´s really crazy but the crazy things will be remembered by the users and developers. When we can make something, that makes the people laugh, they will remember us and maybe use our distro or use OBS or whatever.

cheers
kdl

--
Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendec...@hotmail.de)