Am 12.02.2011 23:10, schrieb Helen South:
Hmm... I use GNOME but I couldn't get the last milestone to install,
and I heard the current image won't fit on a DVD.
Have you VMWare Player? For me, it works very well
If they fix that problem with the DVD I could try a dual boot install
I guess? Do you know why the VirtualBox installation failed?
No, I donĀ“t know why. The program just crashed.
cheers

Helen

--
Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendec...@hotmail.de)