On Saturday 12 Feb 2011 13:47:38 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
> Am 12.02.2011 14:41, schrieb Manu Gupta:
> > Thanks a lot:)  We have KDE Screenshots, Now for GNOME too does anyone
> > have GNOME 11.4
>
> I tried to use GNOME with M5 & M6, but every installation on VirtualBox
> failed..... And KDE I really more prefer.
>
> Is there an enthuiastic GNOME-user out there?
>
> cheers
> kdl

What about LXDE, XFCE or Mebo anybody took anypictures with this?

Anyway thought I would update you on how yesterdays market went - I converted
two people to openSUSE, one of which was running on a HP Compaq Netbook - but
I couldn't get the damn dvd to boot - his netbook was not identifying his
external dvd drive - it had power but doesn't accepting data - I tried a
seperate data cable but still without sucsess.

Was generally much quieter than last week, but at least this week i covered my
rent and petrol if not the replacement of the stock.

Perhaps next time things might improove to the point where i can cover the
stock costs also.
--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner