I urgently need the most recent 11.4 release notes to forward on to a
journalist.

Thanks for those images, Kim, they are already proving useful. Though
I did receive the query  - "is that wallpaper definitely final?" - so
I can't help wondering if maybe we should be looking at an alternative
for the less industrially inclined.

Regarding the work for Hackfest, can we send out a heartfelt request
to developers to make sure release notes are up to date and available.

I can write poetry about your project if I have a list of facts and
figures! Having to hunt through 5000 emails on list archives is not an
efficient way to find this information.

cheers

Helen

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:11 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendec...@hotmail.de> wrote:
> Am 13.02.2011 20:02, schrieb Rajko M.:
>>
>> Please upload those to the wiki and add [[Category:11.4 screenshots]].
>> It can be added to comments during upload.
>
> I created something here, but how can I make the picture avaible on the
> site, so that you can see it right now when you open the page?
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:11.4/Screenshots/1
>
> thanks
> kdl
>
> --
> Kim Leyendecker (kimleyendec...@hotmail.de)
> openSUSE Ambassador
> powered by openSUSE 11.4 RC1 | KDE 4.6 | Kernel-desktop 2.6.37-20.1 | using
> Tumbleweed
> This mail was composed under Linux
> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD, an app you want
> to package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE
> Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
>
> --

IRC: helen_au
helen.so...@opensuse.org