On 2011-02-16 11:25:26 (-0200), Jos Poortvliet <jpoortvl...@novell.com> wrote:
[...]
> Moreover, I'm also catching up to news (eg planet.opensuse.org) and saw this
> one: http://blip.tv/file/4742487
>
> Pretty neat. I knew we had a great testing infrastructure but looking at
> this, maybe it's time we put it up there with eg Tumbleweed and OBS in the
> top-cool stuff of openSUSE? A good, readable article about why this openQA is
> so good and unique would help a lot with that - hint hint ;-)

Yes, Bernhard really did a great job on openQA, it also
attracted interest from quite a few people at the openSUSE stand
at FOSDEM.

Furthermore, it is a *great* tool to just demo how openSUSE
installs, quite perfect to run on a screen at an openSUSE stand,
really.

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.ble...@opensuse.org>