On 2011-02-19 Manu wrote:
> Hi All
>
> GNOME 3 runs on openSUSE 11.3 and it is featured at GNOME3.org. I
> think this can be an excellent news / announcement for us even
> though in its alpha stages and make an excellent news item
>
> I wont be able to write an article till this wednesday, if anyone can
> write it before it it will be awesome
>
> Yes, we can also make an announcement so that we also feature on
> distrowatch too and continuosly get more hits :)

More importantly, WE make the 'official' live CD for GNOME 3:
http://blog.crozat.net/2011/02/gnome-3-live-image-version-004.html

We could add that somehow. Yes, we should make some noise about GNOME 3.
But also be careful - while Ubuntu won't ship it (due to Unity,
seriously) Fedora will and we won't. So we should make it easy to
install, discoverable etc. But we can't tout it as a big feature of
11.4, unfortunately.