Its not a feature of 11.4, its of 11.3. But what I am trying to
emphasize here is we are the only distro that offers GNOME 3 in the
testing phase too :)

So we should do it.

We have lots of stories then but carefully spreading out each one is
necessary

GNOME 3
openSUSE 11.4 RC2 &
openSUSE 11.4

Just A rant of mine
Distrowatch is unfortunately directly proprtional to the new releases
Everytime there is a new release people look at it.

Regards
Manu