Hello.

I need some kind of repository (ies) for the openSUSE multimedia/video
team.

* one, private, to store the working parts (sound tracks in any
langage, original mpg file for videos, photos/screen shots), all the
parts that we need to make our final work.

* one, public, to store medias in versions ok to the public at large.
Could be (not immediately) video dvd isos, or clips for
Youtube/Daylymotion and the like.

That said, I don't understand well how blip works. What can we upload
there, where will this be spread and how... if usefull, how can I have
an account (personal or openSUSE official?).

May be we need some sort of release shedule? Or do we thing than ASAP
is the better?

thanks
jdd
--