Hope this to be the final version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pryArO_wM

without english text:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j_XPUiRSU8

not completely polished, but I expect future clips (on other subjects)
to be more (experience working).

For people wanting to dub (make a track with other languages): it's
pretty easy to do with very lttle tools. A mike (for now I use simply
a headset, the quality is bad but the sound easy to understand).
Record a separate track while looking the clip. mix it with avidemux.

The original track is mpg 250Mb. I can upload it to some server
(including mine) if necessary. You also can send me the sound track
and I can do the dubbing.

I would like to add all the tracks on a single file, but don't know
yet if it's possible and with what file format.

I would like to have a translation team :-) let alone to be able to
givbe credit to the translators

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net