On 3 March 2011 21:14, Andreas Jaeger <a...@novell.com> wrote:

> I'm happy to announce that the DVD ISOs of openSUSE 11.4 are finished.

Great!

> As usual a distribution is a product of many hands - both from the
> openSUSE community and the various upstream communities whose projects
> we use: Some developed great software, or wrote documentation, or
> translated documentation and software, build packages for openSUSE,
> tested everything, wrote bug reports, helped to get the bugreports to
> those that fixed it, fixed bugreports, supported those that were using
> openSUSE 11.4 in the development phase, told others about openSUSE
> 11.4 via blogs, videos etc. Thanks to all of you!

Many congratulations to all involved.

> The next big thing now is the launch of openSUSE 11.4 on Thursday,
*snipped*

> We will also have some launch parties, including one in Nuernberg on
> the 16th of March. More details are at
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Launch_parties
> Please setup your own parties as well!

I have a small thing planned for next weekend. Where could I get the
ISO and DVD label so I could make some copies to give out. Also,
whoever is designing he DVD jacket/label please drop me a line off
list. I've something to discuss.

An ISO before release would also help have sufficient P2P seeds up on
release day.

> Andreas

Cheers,
~kknundy