All,

While working on putting the article Kim wrote on news.o.o I realized
we needed a follow-up. And in that follow-up it'd be cool to show the
best 5 screenshots or something like that. Do Flickr and Facebook have
decent voting mechanisms? Then we can say in the article that we'll
publish the most voted ones on news.o.o, ask ppl to only add pics if
they are OK with that and ask them to vote!