Hi all,

Despite not reading all mails here, I have a request.

The USA office in Provo is out of posters & flyers and that kind of
stuff. Now we still have them in the EU, but shipping paper across the
pond is quite insane. Yet having these materials is important: we ship
them to our ambassadors, together with the DVD's so they can have a good
presence at conferences!

So I found some money in my budget - enough for a nice number of
posters, flyers, postcards & whatever you think will be helpful.

But I don't have time to scavenge our git repository and wiki for
appropriate material. Moreover, much of it is outdated. So. If you want
to help our ambassadors, now is the time to step up.

I simply need a list of artwork to print:
- a (link to) a BIG poster design or two to print, appropriate for a
wide audience at conferences. Can be an existing poster, can be a new
one - I don't care.
- one or more (links to) smaller posters. I think the "suse is cool"
series made for SCALE would be good enough for this, maybe some
improvements are possible or needed?!?
- (links to) folders. We have one but it ain't that good. I would
suggest to finish the folders on
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Marketing_materials - ping me on IRC, I
want to help with them! They will need design (Carlos, Javier, Bruno,
Helen?). Need to be an a4 or Letter (preferably both) with 2-side
printing. You could make a triple-fold or double-fold, I don't care :D
- (links to) postcards, sticker designs, button designs, other things.
- and whatever you think should be in the boxes. I know several of you
have been thinking about that, so now is the time to step up and make
sure I can add those things to the boxes!

I will then see how much I can afford for each of those. A hard
requirement: it has all to be online with sources somewhere!!! And I
will probably have to ask the artists who made the final design to work
with the AJ & me and the printing company as most printing companies
don't have Scribus or Inkscape :D

And a second hard requirement: I mailed earlier that I have a hard time
keeping up with the list. So I need someone to mail me the things I ask
for around april 8-9 ;-)

So, who steps up to relay me the results? Bryen, seems like your thing?

Cheers and thanks,
Jos