Hi all,

> I would like to put them in git*, how about you getting access so you
> can update them if/when you like?
Yes, I'd like that! :-) I will fix the sources and add them to the
repository for translation as soon as I have some time. That may take
a couple of weeks, I'm afraid.

> The licensing IS a bit of an issue - it's really helpful if we are able
> to translate flyers etc and for that, artwork needs to be GPL like and
> come with sources... Any way we can convince you to release the source?
I've already released the sources. The Box.net link must be somewhere
on the mailing list, but I'll put the fixed sources in the Git repo
when I have the time. As for the licensing: I've included a text file
in the posters/slides ZIP that collects the licensing information, but
I don't know if the material's licenses are compatible with the GPL
license. Is there an intellectual property expert in the room?

> We don't have it translated due to some problems with the source files
Are you unable to open them or does the source render incorrectly on
your computer? I'll look into it when my work load quiets down.

Pieter