**This is a plain-text resend of a HTML message that was rejected by
the mailing list**

Alright... I have upconverted all Scribus files to v1.4.0rc1 files,
rewritten some text and collected all necessary fonts and color
profiles for each file. I have the poster and slide sources along with
their exported PDFs ready to go. If Jos would be so kind to provide me
a Git account and a folder in the artwork repository, I can upload
them for everyone to use :)

If I release the material under a Creative Commons 3.0 BY-NC-SA
license, will that be loose enough to allow everyone to create their
local translations and to use them to promote openSUSE?

I should point out that the backgrounds on some of the posters/slides
are below the recommended minimum DPI, but I don't have the time to
search for other suitable background images right now. Also, the YaST
logo that I used is only 256x256 pixels, so this may produce less than
satisfactory results if printed. Does anyone know where I can find an
SVG version of the YaST logo?

Pieter