Dear Alan:

Yes, I teach them for freeware and openSUSE Linux with first grade of
University.
Our second grade of University learn  Linux Administration.
It's the same range like Novell Certificate Linux Administration.
And some of them will go to register NCLA exam.
^__^

Best regards

Max

--
_/_/  openSUSE Ambassador - Taiwan _/_/
_/_/  Weekly News  Team                   _/_/