On Saturday, June 11, 2011 13:06:28 jdd wrote:
> Le 11/06/2011 12:55, Kim Leyendecker a écrit :
> > PCWL delivers oS 11.4 KDE live in their DVD
>
> does somebody know how this works? I the paper completely free to use
> openSUSE or is there any talk between the paper and Novell or anybody
> else?

Everybody can easily take one of our unmodified images and distribute it
according to the license the openSUSE distribution is under.

So, there's no separate deal with them. If you think deals are needed, please
tell me,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
  aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi