Hi to all

My name is Alexjan Carraturo, and most of us doesn't know who am I.
I'm an Italian OpenSUSE ambassador, strongly involved in FOSS
promotion in my country.  My group (Free Software User Group Italia)
usually organize some events as Software Freedom Day (International
event on the 17th of September) and Linux Day (national Italian
Edition on 22 of October). We will organize booth events near Milan
(Italy)

Even if this are general FOSS events, I would like to make our local
events as "OpenSUSE events". In the past we do this simply way
(calling other ambassador and asking for DVDs), but I would like to do
this in more "official way".

So I have some question:

How  can I add this two events as "OpenSUSE events"? (I try to see
this http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_events but I'm not
sure to have understood right, so I prefer to ask before doing a
disaster).
It's too late for requesting media, stickers ad similar? If not, how
and where I can ask for these?
There is someone that would like to help me to realize this?
There is someone from Italy that would like to attend to this events?
Did I do these questions on the right mailing list (Ambassadors and Marketing).?

Thank in advance and sorry if my mail is disturbing or posted on wrong place
Alexjan.

--
Alexjan Carraturo
--