On Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:16:40 Alexjan Carraturo wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> My name is Alexjan Carraturo, and most of us doesn't know who am I.
> I'm an Italian OpenSUSE ambassador, strongly involved in FOSS
> promotion in my country.  My group (Free Software User Group Italia)
> usually organize some events as Software Freedom Day (International
> event on the 17th of September) and Linux Day (national Italian
> Edition on 22 of October). We will organize booth events near Milan
> (Italy)
>
> Even if this are general FOSS events, I would like to make our local
> events as "OpenSUSE events". In the past we do this simply way

Btw. please spell openSUSE correctly - it always has a small "o".

> (calling other ambassador and asking for DVDs), but I would like to do
> this in more "official way".
>
> So I have some question:
>
> How  can I add this two events as "OpenSUSE events"? (I try to see
> this http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_events but I'm not
> sure to have understood right, so I prefer to ask before doing a
> disaster).

Just edit the wiki and add them.

> It's too late for requesting media, stickers ad similar? If not, how
> and where I can ask for these?

Use:
http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd

We have no more media but have some other stuff like stickers, flyers, posters
and a few T-Shirts.

> There is someone that would like to help me to realize this?
> There is someone from Italy that would like to attend to this events?
> Did I do these questions on the right mailing list (Ambassadors and
> Marketing).?

Yes ;)

> Thank in advance and sorry if my mail is disturbing or posted on wrong
> place Alexjan.

Cheers,
Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
  aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi