Στις 26/08/2011 11:14 μμ, ο/η Kostas Koudaras έγραψε:
Hi
I am writing something about openSUSE on mobiles. So far I have found
the bellow apps on android:
-openSUSE Conference 2011
-openSUSE Built Service client
-SUSE Gallery
-openFATE
-obs
-YaSTroid

Anyone knows if there are more? Also if someone knows any app that
might exists for iphone please tell me about it, a short description
would be appreciated ;-)

Thanks in advance
Kostas Koudaras

Hello Kostas,

I have also a custom application that gathers all RSS from blogs of members of Greek community so the user can read the news of Greek Community. I'm still working on the icon of the application. When I'll have it ready, I'll upload it. (
If someone can help me on that, please contact me. Thanks)

But please focus on your oSc presentation and translation of 12.1.

Regards,
Stathis