Le 24/09/2011 14:56, Bryen M. Yunashko a écrit :

But in any case, let's start making a serious attempt to push for a
solution here.  We have to find a way to end the proliferation madness
without letting it impede our work.  And pads have definitely proven to
be a valuable tool for us to do our jobs.

I will try this asap (but that don't mean immediately :-(), with etherpad-lite

I think we should have one table of content pet team, having the hole thing on connect (per group) would be a real plus.

we could let it open if on our server and we can add an apache rule to prevent robots - we certainly don't want google or blink to index our elucubrations :-))

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg