I did not know that there are places that don't allow custom license
plates. I thought that was just a sort of standard thing. But really,
even without a custom license plate your car is amazing. I want to do
something similar to my car once I have money again. WAY COOL Bruno! I
LOVE THE CAR :)

--
Drew Adams
Ambassador, openSUSE

IRC Handle:     Druonysue
Skype ID:       Druonysus
Skype #:        +1(714)725-SUSE
Phone:          +1(951)444-UNIX
eMail:          druony...@gmail.com

openSUSE User Profile:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Druonysus

openSUSE Connect Profile:
https://connect.opensuse.org/pg/profile/Druonysus

--
This message sent via Novell Evolution on openSUSE 11.3 with KDE 4.7.2.
Get openSUSE completely free at www.openSUSE.org and "have a lot of fun!"