On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 10:19 -0700, Drew Adams wrote:
> I did not know that there are places that don't allow custom license
> plates. I thought that was just a sort of standard thing. But really,
> even without a custom license plate your car is amazing. I want to do
> something similar to my car once I have money again. WAY COOL Bruno! I
> LOVE THE CAR :)

Britain doesn't allow customised number plates anymore people used to
move the spacing around and change fonts and such and the cameras can't
read them so all plates are fixed, but as long as the spacing and font
are correct I think there is room to be creative like I just said SU53
USR for brtish plate would be fine!

--
Kind Regards
Stuart Tanner