Le 20/10/2011 22:08, Christian Boltz a écrit :

- once when you become a member - call it a "member welcome package" ;-)

I like this one

   (and of course the current members would also receive it)

membership should *not* be lifelong, so the problem would not exist

I like the "island" idea. :-)

I think it's possible to buy (give ones name to) a star. We could think of something similar, but the problem is will a prolific contributor want to have his name made publicly valorized (a gift can be used anonimly).

What we could do, for example is let the best contributor vote to choose the next private distro name (asparagus for 12.1).

you see I think of gift one can be proud of, but that have a nearly nul cost.

Contributor wall or pavement (print hands in concrete like hollywood), contributors of the year list on SUSE room :-) or on the end of the openSUSE home page...

jdd
NB: http://www.nameastar.com/index.html?placed_by=eBusiness&referrer=google&ad=name+a+star

--
http://www.dodin.net