Hello,

We used that URL, but it is for openSUSE 11.4
I want to write some DVDs of openSUSE 12.1 (DVD press) for the party on 11/19/2011 - http://www.suseromania.ro/?p=1827

Thanks,
Lucian

----------------
Lucian Oprea
Phone: 0745592602

On 16.11.2011 16:48, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 13:50:56 Carl Fletcher wrote:
On 16/11/11 13:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:29:41 oprea.l...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

Press DVD is can download?
I organized the party saturdey and i want burn then dvd from
openSUSE 12.1
You can download now - and if you want the promo DVD just tell me.

I need to put it on a public space, will do later,
Andreas
I'm in for the minimum amount (can't remember how many that is?) of
Promo DVD's. The 11.4 batch went down well here.

AJ. Let me know if you don't have my address from last time. I can't
just recall if it was you I went thru last time or not.
Could you please use the tool at  http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd
to order these? We changed the process to make it easier for us to
handle the sending and thus I ask you to use the new website.

Thanks
Andreas