Hi Sascha, mates,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [opensuse-marketing] Weekly News Proofreadingsession for Issue 206
From: Sascha Manns <sascha.ma...@open-slx.de>
To: helios_r...@gmx.net, n...@opensuse.org, opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org
Date: Sat Dec 17 2011 21:21:11 GMT+0900 (JST)

> As you know we're trying to make the profreading session more open. So
> everyone can read it and share his thoughts,

This week, what concerns me are followings:

=Announcements=

1. I'd suggest you to put 'openSUSE Board Election 2011 results' on the
top of this corner, because it's the hottest topic of this week. ;-)

2. The article 'FOSDEM12 Cross-Distribution Devroom: (Last) Call for
Participation'
http://news.opensuse.org/2011/12/16/fosdem12-cross-distribution-devroom-last-call-for-participation/
can/should be included in this corner.

=New/Updated Applications @ openSUSE=

* Plasma Active Two Released

Is this really an '@ openSUSE' article?  As far as I can see, it's a
release announcement from *upstream* and there's no pointer to openSUSE
repository for Plasma Active in this article. So, I think 'On the
Web/Announcements' may be the better place, and, 'site name/authors
name' should be added like;
KDE.NEWS/Carl Symons: Plasma Active Two Released

... That's all I could find for this issue.

Have a nice weekend!

Best,

--
_/_/     Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/  Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/