Hi to all

After the success of the fair in Cerea, we are invited to organize a
"openSUSE Night" in Milan.

The idea would be to present, in a famous "lug" of Milan, openSUSE.

We're planning to make the first presentation of openSUSE, with one or
two talks, then a Q&A space, and finally do "installation party".

Looking at the list of the types of events, I saw that this looks like
a "Launch Party", but, we are organizing that event for Feb. 25, maybe
a little late for a Launch Party.

What type of event I could use? Tips?

Since the event in my city, and being a guest of this "lug", I would
not need any kind of budget, but could really help me Marketing
material (Few promo DVDs, t-shirts, stickers, posters and the like).
Can I request the material here
(http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd) as usual?

Thank you in advance
Alexjan Carraturo