On 2012-01-27 12:08:20 (+0100), Alexjan Carraturo <axjsl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After the success of the fair in Cerea, we are invited to organize a
> "openSUSE Night" in Milan.
> The idea would be to present, in a famous "lug" of Milan, openSUSE.
> We're planning to make the first presentation of openSUSE, with one or
> two talks, then a Q&A space, and finally do "installation party".

Really hot topics that are unique to openSUSE are
* for contributors:
  - Open Build Service (simply the best, more powerful and most
  comfortable package building platform)
  - Packman (you can join, we need more packagers!)
  - SUSE Studio
  - we're still a young project, most of us hate bureaucracy, if
  you wanna join, you're welcome!

* for users:
  - Open Build Service repositories: pick what you want/need,
  ranging from stable (only use the distro + maybe Packman) to
  very up-to-date (add a dozen or more repos from download.o.o)
  - Packman
  - SUSE Studio (make your own spin :))
  - choice: repositories, desktop environments, ...

If you need help, or information, or something to start to talk
about the topics above (or anything else), or even existing
presentation material, please let us know.

[...]

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser