Le 10/02/2012 17:35, Bryen M Yunashko a écrit :

I love the fact that we have our own beer label and I talk about it
often to others.  (Bragging rights and all.)  But, there's a limited
reach since we don't currently have funds to purchase/ship the beer
globally to events, and in some countries, especially US, we really
can't distribute beer at events without jumping through legal hurdles.

people do not have to think we *really* have an openSUSE beer, if they think it's a joke, so good :-). The day they learn the truth will be even better :-)

jdd