On Monday 06 February 2012 23:18:59 Marcel Richter wrote:
> Hi,
> I think these old jokes are too old, too often heared. And it
> shouldn't be too geeky.

Yes, they are a tad old... It would be better to have something fresh. But
Geeky is absolutely OK imho. I also like
"Without geometry, life is pointless"
quite a bit, not sure how to add a geeko to that one however.
"Got the point. (geeko)", maybe, on the back or so. Not that it makes any
sense :(

And what about "No place like 127.0.0.1 + geeko" door mats for openSUSE?

;-)