Izabel,

Please, consider the following extracts, 'ipsis verbis':

"The openSUSE Travel support Program supports community members with
the goal of spreading the word of openSUSE and build up local
communities."

"Any openSUSE ambassador or member requiring travel assistance to
attend an event to represent openSUSE can request travel sponsorship."

This seem quite objective under "Travel Policy", and I don't really
see any "contributor" there. Thanks for looking into this.

NM

2012/2/14 Izabel Valverde <izabelvalve...@opensuse.org>:
> Dear openSUSE,
>
> We're proud to announce the official kickoff of the openSUSE Travel
> Support Program. This program will provide openSUSE contributors with
> some financial support for traveling to conferences and events where
> they represent openSUSE.
>
> It's a quarterly budget which can support a good number of people.
>
> The funds are limited so we'll make the best to support as many people
> as possible. It's reimbursement mode. We'll reimburse after approved
> only hotel or travel or both up to 80% and
> up to the amount approved.
>
> All about the program can be find here:
> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program
>
> We look forward to doing this! If you have any questions, you can
> bring it up at the next openSUSE Project meeting (Feb Wednesday 22) or
> email us directly.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Izabel Valverde
> On behalf of openSUSE Travel Support Program
> --

Nelson Marques

/* http://www.marques.so
  nmo.marq...@gmail.com */