On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Manu Gupta <manugu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1, Its a good one. Common Sense well put I believe :)

>>> Dear openSUSE,
>>>
>>> We're proud to announce the official kickoff of the openSUSE Travel
>>> Support Program. This program will provide openSUSE contributors with
>>> some financial support for traveling to conferences and events where
>>> they represent openSUSE.
>>>
>>> It's a quarterly budget which can support a good number of people.
>>>
>>> The funds are limited so we'll make the best to support as many people
>>> as possible. It's reimbursement mode. We'll reimburse after approved
>>> only hotel or travel or both up to 80% and
>>> up to the amount approved.
>>>
>>> All about the program can be find here:
>>> http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program
>>>
>>> We look forward to doing this! If you have any questions, you can
>>> bring it up at the next openSUSE Project meeting (Feb Wednesday 22) or
>>> email us directly.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Izabel Valverde
>>> On behalf of openSUSE Travel Support Program
>>
>> Kostas and Izabel,
>>
>> Thank you for your efforts with the formation and launch of this program.
>>
>> AlanClark
>>
>> --
>>

> --
> Regards
> Manu Gupta
> --

Glad to se this I do have two request coming shortly.

:)

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
Community Manager -- Southeast Linux Foundation (SELF)
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
See you at Southeast Linux Fest, June 8-10, 2012 in Charlotte, NC.
www.southeastlinuxfest.org