In case you haven't heard of codeacademy.com I want to just make a quick
blurb. Basically it is a simple, hand on way to learn programming
quickly and easilly. Check it out.

To the coders, though I don't know if helping to create new courses
would benefit our community directly I wanted to encourage anybody who
is willing to contribute. Currently they don't have very much on the
various languages. I'm doing the Javascript tract right now, but wish
they had a C++ tract. This is the sort of resource I've been hoping for
a long time for. If you are so inclined, please help make more courses
since this is really a fantastic resource for people like me who have
wanted to contribute to code but haven't the experience or knowledge.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
Roger Luedecke
openSUSE Ambassador