Ages ago we wrote this article on how to participate (especially for
non-coders). It's not finished yet. I'd been thinking of developing
each section into  a full length short article for a magazine series
but never had the time to do anything with it.

Given the current discussion on new user participation, I wondered if
it was worth doing something with. Open to ideas.

find it here:
http://piratepad.net/jNxlTtU8EB

(also, do you remember the long OBS article we wrote and translated a
while ago, did that ever find a home? It would be a shame for it to
just disappear.)

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.so...@opensuse.org