Hi,
I'm working to create a list of events around the world that openSUSE
might (want to) go to - with associated info like size and target
audience. This will help us decide where to send materials and/or people to.
And now I need your help...

You're the people who go to events, so if we're going to make a list and
decide how to support them and how important they are, we need to hear from
you! Please, open the google spreadsheet if you can, and spend a little time
to add information about events I've forgotten or correct what I have.

The ones with green are ones I know are properly in there, the ones with red
really need some input - the ones without a color I'm unsure about. If you
know about an event and can add the info, make it green - so others don't
spend brain cells on it ;-)

The numbers mean:
how likely are you to talk to (1=very unlikely - 5=very likely):
* Business people
* Developers
* Students
* Average users

* FOSS knowledge = do the people know what the 'Free' in 'Free Software
means (like they do at a GNOME hackfest for example, score 5) or do
they have no clue (at a generic tech event, score 1)

* How likely are you to bump into international folks (1 = the website
is only in $local language - 5 = everyone speaks English and comes from
5 continents at once)

* How technical are the sessions (1 = how to use LibreOffice - 5 =
kernel drivers are easy)

I hope you have some time for this!! If events are missing, please add
them. Even if you don't have all the details - the more we have, the
better. If I forgot someone who knows many events and might want to
help, please add him/her.

The link: http://bit.ly/R0OByW

Hugs and lots of thanks,
Jos