On Monday 07 January 2013 17:10:06 Alexjan Carraturo wrote:
> Il giorno 20/nov/2012 10:46, "Jos Poortvliet" <j...@opensuse.org> ha
scritto:

> > > our

> > > Sounds good, I'll put us down for a booth so that's one less thing to
> > > worry about on Wednesday
> > > Looking forward to hearing the results of your meeting
> >
> > I made a pretty page: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:FOSDEM2013
> >
> > I put you in as organizer because, well, just because ;-)
> >
> > First half of the page is set up, we now need people to start submitting
> > stuff, adding themselves etcetera.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jos
>
> I would like to partecipate and help with booth, how I have to do? And for
> travel support?

You have to ask the travel support team for travel support, see the wiki
page:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program

> Do I have to add me in the wiki page?

And add yourself to the wiki page, yes

> There is a way I could help for organizing openSUSE at fosdem?

I dunno, Richard and Will can probably tell you what the status is and what
needs help.

> If you are interested I could bring my 2 ARM board with openSUSE.

That will surely be appreciated :D

> Sorry for many question

NP!

Hugs,