2013/1/9 Richard Brown <r...@ccb.ac.uk>:
> Hi Alexjan,
>

> Of course we'd like your help - I just posted the latest information from the
> organisers which includes most of the practical information about where our
> booth is and such. At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out what we have
> and what we need - at the very least, we'd love to have you help us on the
> booth at some point during the conference.
>

> Will - what was the result of your meetings at SUSE? Do we know what gear
> SUSE are able to provide for the booth (in terms of Screens, etc) and how
> many DVD's/T-Shirts/Beer we'll have to sell/give away?
>

> Regards

Ok. I just sent the email to "travel support", and add my name to the
Wiki. I would like to know if the "openSUSE group" at FOSDEM as
already some agreement or arrangement with some hotels.

I would appreciate very much if someone could help me book a room for
the FOSDEM. Maybe some of you have already booked and can help me.

Let me know if I need to do something else, and if I can be of help in any way

Thanks in advance
Regards
Alexjan.

--