Hello,

Yesterday we had the first openSUSE beer event here in Budapest. There were a couple of developers and users and as a surprise guest, even a senior manager from the local Novell/SuSE office joined us. It was a very nice and interesting evening, mostly getting known each other, but of course also talking about openSUSE.

One of the topics we discussed was why the active part of the Hungarian openSUSE community is so small, especially as there were a lot more active people 5-6 years ago. At conferences and even at the beer event I'm the only one wearing an openSUSE T-shirt. It would be great, if we could have T-shirts to have a lot more visibility at events where we go.

Question: is it possible to order a bunch of T-shirts, so the core of the Hungarian openSUSE community could wear it at different conferences and events? I think, about 15-20 T-shirts would cover most of the active people. We plan a release party right after 12.3 is released, and would be great if I could hand out the T-shirts at this event. I'll be at FOSDEM, so instead of using the post office, I could pick them up there and fly them to Hungary.

Bye,
CzP