Hey Peter
It will be great if you will be in Fosdem, I guess you will stop by
our booth :D so if you will please try to find me and I will do
whatever it is possible to either give you the t-shirt(I guess we will
have some of those there) either to make arrangements to send you
some. It will be easy to recognize me, I will be that Greek guy
talking loud :D lets meet there and talk about everything the
community can make to help you.
Thanks for your Support
Kostas Koudaras

2013/1/11 Peter Czanik <pcza...@fang.fa.gau.hu>:
> Hello,
>
> Yesterday we had the first openSUSE beer event here in Budapest. There were
> a couple of developers and users and as a surprise guest, even a senior
> manager from the local Novell/SuSE office joined us. It was a very nice and
> interesting evening, mostly getting known each other, but of course also
> talking about openSUSE.
>
> One of the topics we discussed was why the active part of the Hungarian
> openSUSE community is so small, especially as there were a lot more active
> people 5-6 years ago. At conferences and even at the beer event I'm the only
> one wearing an openSUSE T-shirt. It would be great, if we could have
> T-shirts to have a lot more visibility at events where we go.
>
> Question: is it possible to order a bunch of T-shirts, so the core of the
> Hungarian openSUSE community could wear it at different conferences and
> events? I think, about 15-20 T-shirts would cover most of the active people.
> We plan a release party right after 12.3 is released, and would be great if
> I could hand out the T-shirts at this event.
> I'll be at FOSDEM, so instead of using the post office, I could pick them up
> there and fly them to Hungary.
>
> Bye,
> CzP
> --