Heya all,

Bruce Byfield, a journalist at Linux Pro Magazine, has written a blog post
about how he appreciated our marketing work!

He mentions how cool the feature list is, talking about every feature we
have (thanks, Izabel, Kostas) and how helpful the screenshots were (yay!
Nice one, zoumpis, Richard). Of course, my rambling was a bit too much but
that leaves room for improvement ;-)

He didn't see how we had awesome promo stuff ready before the release thanks
to our artists - Marcel, Victor, Carlos, Bruno and everyone who helped on-
line - you guys did great!

Thank all of you for your hard work: this release was awesome. Especially
thanks to the team who came to the marketing&artwork hackathon: without you,
this would absolutely not have been possible. And yes, that includes those
who joined remotely (andiiii!) and the guys from the openSUSE team ;-)

Lots of hugs,
Jos

Get your compliments here:
http://www.linuxpromagazine.com/content/view/full/58352