Hello mates,

After a successful conference, we continue our presence in our country.
This time we were invited by Google Developers Group Thessaloniki [1] at 78th Thessaloniki International Fair [2].

We created the wiki page [3] for our participation. You can find also the full report and some pictures.
For more pictures you can visit our facebook group [4].

We had a booth, some swag. There were about 5000 people passing by our booth (total visitors to Fair: ~100000). We talked to many people and many of them said that SUSE was their first distro.
The hotest question was: "Why openSUSE and not Ubuntu?".
Apart from politicians and media that passed by Google's Playground and our booth, someone from China's embassy was interested. We gave him promo material and ways to contact us.

Have phun,
/S

[1] https://plus.google.com/103424383114732336071/posts
[2] http://www.helexpo.gr/default.aspx?lang=en-US&loc=1&page=2569
[3] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:TIF2013
[4] https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.680903761937196&type=1

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.
The difference between fiction and reality is fiction has to make sense.