On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Izabel Valverde
<izabelvalve...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> I created an ugly table and we could add, besides our names as
> Marketing Team members, all ideas brought so far and any new one that
> appears. Considering that we will have few topics written in few days
> we could then set up a Marketing Meeting and talk about each
> "Initiative". Surely will be more productive and probably we won't
> miss points mentioned on emails.
> What do you think?

Hi Izabel, all,

Actually I don't have much time left :(

If what do you mean by "marketing" is how to bring many people to use
openSUSE and enjoy it then I still do that here in my part of the
world, well it is not an easy job. It is very hard :) but I enjoy it
and I believe it grows. I don't have an exact numbers, I have it in my
part only.

> About Weekly News I believe we can read the emails to have an idea
> about how much effort it is involved
> http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse-marketing/2011-12/msg00123.html
>
> I brought ^^ cause I'm using "Weekly News" as example... I don't want
> to interfere in any effort.

I was also in openSUSE-weeklynews team several years back, when I was
there Sascha and Satoru gave their best effort to run that team, we do
online meeting and proof reading every week-end. The time difference
between US, Europe and Far east was really hard to beat for the
meeting :) I believe they are around and will be happy to share the
experience.

I'm around, maybe in the distance but I still willing to help.

regards,
--
medwinz
about.me/medwinz