On Tuesday 10 December 2013 11.59:11 Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>

> > As Marketing Team we are losing A LOT since we don't have materials to
> > send around. Just the free will of our Advocates/Ambassadors/members
> > isn't enough. Yes the DVD's shipment costs were really high but turned
> > into ZERO didn't help. We became first with the $100 support idea,
> > nobody used, poor advertise, so we erase the subsidy, later the
> > Marketing Box, months planning and didn't happen yet. What is next?
>
> The merchandising program is unblocked since a few days ago. I will bring
> more
> details after Christmas but we are working on the assumption we will have the
> program in production for the openSUSE Conference 2014. Sadly we do not think
> we will be ready at 100% at FOSDEM 2014, at this point.
>
> Saludos

Would be good to have some report about the why, and where it was stuck so long.
Is the new plan, will be safe from this kind of troubles.

For Fosdem will be easier to setup/unsetup the booth then,
Just call us "Naked Geeko Wearing a Vine Leaf"

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member